Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
Discover a masterpiece of workmanship at the magnificent Colonial style estate known as West View Farm. Just 20 minutes from the regional airport, this near-replica of a Williamsburg mansion sits on 95 rolling acres, with a charming 3 bedroom, 2 bath caretaker's home at the front gate. The mansion has 9 bedrooms, 7 baths, 5 decorative fireplaces w/25' chimneys, gourmet kitchen and butler's pantry, indoor elevator and indoor swimming pool. The carriage house contains the mechanical systems; heat and water are piped through a 110' tunnel – preserving the home's historic feel. Extraordinary brick work, Vermont slate roof, copper flashing, custom woodworking and interior shutters are one of a kind. A panic room, security system, indoor sprinkler system, emergency generator, security fence and 5 water hydrants protect the estate. 1st and 2nd level ceilings are 12' with 8' custom solid wood doors; 3rd floor ceilings are 10' with 7' doors. Many more amenities listed in associated documents.
- Status: Active
- School district: Delta R-5
- Bedrooms: 9
- Bathrooms: 6
- Includes approx. 95.000 acres
- Square footage is approx. 10,380
- Brick, stone exterior
- Water system: Well
- Sewer system: Septic
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Trash compactor
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2018 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 1,543 times.
- This listing was last updated December 4, 2017.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.