Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
167 Mallard Point, Cape Girardeau
This home is uniquely designed to capture every view imaginable…… Lake views, sunrises, and sunsets! It's sits on 3 acres with the possibility of purchasing more land. When you walk into the home you can see that the living area is conducive to large family gatherings. It's spacious and beautiful. The homeowner-designed kitchen is fantastic so pay particular attention to every detail. It lavishes all high-end qualities from appliances to countertops to the cabinetry itself. In describing this home, the word would be timeless. It not only boasts of elegance but also of comfort and warmth. It's open concept captures you when you walk in the door. Hardwood floors, fireplaces and high end finishes are just a few features that make it special. This is a home that one needs to see before building. It is truly breathtaking in every way. On the outside it has perfectly manicured landscaping, a lovely garden area, a private dock onto the lake and much, much, more. Owner will consider trade.
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 4 ½
- Includes approx. 3.000 acres
- Square footage is approx. 7,805
- Brick, stone exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Septic
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2018 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 1,640 times.
- This listing was last updated April 3, 2018.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.