Land for sale - Sedgewickville
County Road 236, Sedgewickville
Bald eagles, whitetail deer, black walnuts, and wild blackberries litter the lush landscape of these secluded 55+ acres. Roughly one-third of this pristinely kept beauty is wooded, while the rest is gorgeous pasture with a small pond. Magnificently sculpted by Mother Nature, this is the perfect place for a hunting retreat or country home, where children have loads of room to romp and play away from electronic devices. Electricity is already on site, making your transition to serenity one step closer to reality.
- Status: Active
- School district: Meadow Heights R-2
- Includes approx. 55.730 acres
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2018 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 682 times.
- This listing was last updated December 12, 2017.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.