Log Home on 2.94 Acres
3333 Hwy 177, Cape Girardeau
Immaculately Maintained Log Home Nestled on 2.94 Acres, with Private Drive. Beautiful, log beamed walls give a warmth to the large open living spaces and soaring 2 story great room ceiling. Kitchen features custom cabinetry with a large eat-at island, granite counters, and stainless appliances (with convection oven and trash compactor), and is open to the large dining area. Main level master bedroom with H/H vanities, jetted tub, separate shower. Covered deck runs along the entire back side of the home and takes in picturesque views of the countryside! Upstairs are the 2 additional bedrooms (both with large walk in closets), full bathroom and an open walkway to the living room below. The finished walkout basement has a covered patio, full bath, and an additional finished room which could be used as a bedroom, office, or just storage. The garage is extra deep and the driveway was recently widened with additional concrete. All exterior logs have been resealed.
- Status: Active
- School district: Nell Holcomb R-4
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3 ½
- Includes approx. 2.9400 acres
- Square footage is approx. 3,693
- Lot size is 128,066
- Log exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 1.5 Ranch
- Foundation: Partially finished, Walk out basement
- Garage: Two car garage
- Fireplaces: Woodburning Fireplace
- Heating: Forced Air
- Cooling: Central-Electric, Ceiling Fan
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Septic
- Estimated annual taxes: $2468
- Shade trees
- Garage door opener
- Ceiling fans
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Trash compactor
- Water softener
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2017 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 451 times.
- This listing was last updated October 25, 2017.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.