Home for sale - Marble Hill
County Road 318, Marble Hill
Privacy at it's finest!!! Just a few minutes from the county seat of Marble Hill. From the three-sided porch, rear deck & patio to the open airy 23 foot vaulted ceilings, you will fall in love with this magnificent home and the nature views. This 1.5 story vinyl home sits on 6.47 beautiful acres and offers so much square feet for the price with 4 bedrooms, 3 baths & multiple living areas. Main level vaulted ceiling living room, main level family room with cozy gas fireplace and 2 story lower level family room with a large upper office. The kitchen is fit for a gourmet cook complete with stainless steel appliances, large pantry, large eat-at high bar, multiple cabinetry with a desk area and is open to an area for a breakfast table as well as additional formal dining room. This plantation style home boasts of wood and ceramic flooring on main level, carpet & tile in lower walk out level and outdoor access to fenced backyard. Plus a detached oversized 2 car garage. Call today!
- Status: Active
- School district: Woodland R-4
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Includes approx. 6.4700 acres
- Square footage is approx. 4,868
- Frame exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Well
- Sewer system: Septic
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Hood fan
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2017 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 613 times.
- This listing was last updated October 5, 2017.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.