Great home on large lot at the edge of Cape!
179 Kelley Court, Cape Girardeau
The great room has a wood fireplace, yet can be switched to gas and has built-ins. There is a formal dining and a breakfast area for eating; an office or sitting room off of the kitchen with access to the deck; a sun room with hvac and a wood burning stove with access to patio! There are four bedrooms(split concept) and three baths with the master suite offering a large walk-in closet and bath with dual vanities, separate whirlpool tub & shower! Super laundry room with built-in shelves & cabinets with a sink. The mostly finished walk-out lower level offers a family room, craft room with great closets, exercise room, bonus room, office, bath & storage - then it has a safe room/storm shelter too! Outdoors is a nice composite deck & patio for outdoor living! Cable is available to run to home; wired for a security system; curtains do not stay, blinds only; laundry fridge does not stay; shelves in ll storage do stay.
Virtual Tour>> View virtual tour
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Includes approx. 2.8600 acres
- Square footage is approx. 4,400
- Lot size is 124 x 226
- Vinyl exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Walk-out basement
- Garage: Three car garage
- Fireplaces: 1 wood burning, 1 wood stove
- Heating: Heat pump
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Septic
- Television service: Satellite dish
- Estimated annual taxes: $1861
- Fenced yard
- Shade trees
- Security system
- Garage door opener
- Ceiling fans
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2017 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 955 times.
- This listing was last updated May 26, 2017.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.