Lovely home on quiet street filled with amenities to make you love your home!
3041 Keystone Drive, Cape Girardeau
This amenity filled home has so much to offer you really need to see to appreciate! With over 5400 finished square feet, wood floors, open floor plan, four bedrooms, 4.5 baths, great room with fireplace, study/office with built-in bookshelves, kitchen offering a butler pantry & regular pantry, gourmet stove in island, formal dining and breakfast area which overlooks the beautiful heated in-ground salt water pool! Master suite also walks out to a large private patio. Walk-in closets in all bedrooms! The mostly finished walk-out lower level offers a game/rec area, family room with wet bar, large bedrooms, bath rooms & much more. There have been lots of updates in this home inside and out! The outdoor living is as super as the indoor!
Virtual Tour>> View virtual tour
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau - Clippard
- Bedrooms: 4
- Includes approx. 1.23 acres
- Square footage is approx. 5,488
- Brick exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Walk-out basement
- Garage: Three car garage
- Fireplaces: one
- Heating: Gas
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Municipal water
- Sewer system: Municipal sewer
- Television service: Cable
- Estimated annual taxes: $4132
- Swimming pool
- Fenced yard
- Shade trees
- Security system
- Garage door opener
- Ceiling fans
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Water softener
- Hot water heater
- Wet bar
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2017 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 902 times.
- This listing was last updated October 3, 2017.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.