Pending: Ideal Neighborhood - Jackson
1332 Rosebud, Jackson
COMPLETELY FINISHED, EXTRA SPACE, IDEAL NEIGHBORHOOD! This home needs to be on your list! It is well taken care of and the amount of space you've been looking for! There is a large front porch and the entire home is predominately 4 sides brick. Enter through the two car garage or the newly painted front door into your large living room, an ideal gathering area. The kitchen and dining is a surplus of tiled space, enough room for your large table and still able to enjoy the breakfast bar and ample countertop and cabinet space. ALL of the appliances will stay, the dishwasher is 2 years old. There is main-level laundry, extra shelving, and counter space. Washer (1 yr) and dryer will STAY! There is a half bath across from this area and a large coat closet. The master is large on this level, 2 windows, carpeted, with a walk-in closet, spa tub in the master bath, it's tiled, with dual sinks and separate shower! Upstairs is the PERFECT set-up for your kids. Call for the complete description!
- Status: Pending - Continue to show
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 5
- Includes approx. 0.2700 acres
- Square footage is approx. 4,055
- Lot size is 11,761 SF
- Brick Veneer exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 1.5
- Garage: Two car garage
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $1694
- Fenced yard
- Garage door opener
- Ceiling fans
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2017 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 1,088 times.
- This listing was last updated October 10, 2017.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.