Pending: Home for sale - Marble Hill
316 Wesbecher Ln. RR 4 Box 56, Marble Hill
You will fall in love with this home the minute you pull into winding drive (asphalt) in the middle of wooded setting! At end of drive you will find beautiful one-owner custom built brick home oozing with quality!! This home has 1800 sq. ft. on main level with open floor plan, custom cabinets and island with granite countertops. Dining room leads to tiered deck overlooking woods for seclusion and privacy and deck leads to pool for summer entertaining. Master bedroom has two closets and master bath has walk-in(tiled) shower. Full walkout basement has spacious family room; full bath with Jacuzzi tub and lots of storage. Beautiful landscaping surrounds this gorgeous home. As additional bonus, you will find 25'x29' detached shop w/garage door for hobbies/workshop. This gorgeous property is sitting on 7.35 acres (mostly wooded) for recreation along with stocked pond. Enjoy city living in your own secluded setting.
- Status: Pending - Continue to show
- School district: Woodland R-4
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Includes approx. 7.3500 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,807
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Septic
- Dish washer
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2017 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 356 times.
- This listing was last updated October 9, 2017.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.