Pending: Perfect Starter Home - Jackson
827 Dorothy Drive, Jackson
DETACHED TWO CAR GARAGE, ORIGINAL HARDWOOD, PERFECT STARTER HOME! Placed on a quiet street near many of Jackson's schools, is this wonderful home, ideal for a first-time home buyer. There is a carport/storage area and behind the home is a coveted two-car detached garage, perfect for all of your projects, extra storage, or extra car area. Inside, you'll notice the gleaming, original hardwood throughout the entire main level. There are two main-level bedrooms with nice size closets and two windows for good natural light. In between you'll find a nice hall bath, tiled, an updated vanity, and backsplash! The home has been freshly painted! All of the appliances in the kitchen will stay and new fixtures have been added. The basement is plumbed for a bath and already hosts a toilet and sink. There's plenty of storage and workspace. The water heater is less than a year old! HVAC system only 5 years old! ALL new windows!! Wiring updated to breaks!! This one won't last long, don't miss out!!
- Status: Pending - Continue to show
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Includes approx. 0.1700 acres
- Square footage is approx. 730
- Lot size is 7,405
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 1
- Garage: Two car garage
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $649
- Shade trees
- Ceiling fans
- Dish washer
- Water softener
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2017 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 693 times.
- This listing was last updated September 19, 2017.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.