Great home on 5 acres near Jackson & I-55
353 Wellington Drive, Jackson
Enjoy this 1.5 story vinyl sided home on 5.2 acres in the Fruitland area, yet easy access to I-55. This home offers four bedrooms & three baths with a main level master. Not only are there lots of living areas with the great room having wood floors & a gas fireplace, separate dining, kitchen with eat-at bar, but the mostly finished walk-out lower level has a family room with a wood-burning fireplace & small wet bar area. The upstairs has easy care laminate flooring, an office and additional area overlooking the great room. This home also offers a 42 x 50 shop building, a small stocked pond & a hot tub! So don't hesitate - call to see this home!
Virtual Tour>> View virtual tour
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 4
- Includes approx. 5.2100 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,461
- Vinyl exterior
- Style: Two story
- Floors: 1.5
- Foundation: Walk-out basement
- Garage: Two car garage/2 car detached
- Fireplaces: 2
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Community water
- Sewer system: Septic
- Estimated annual taxes: $1368
- Shade trees
- Garage door opener
- Ceiling fans
- Hood fan
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2017 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 763 times.
- This listing was last updated October 4, 2017.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.