Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
1433 Bessie, Cape Girardeau
Four bedroom brick bungalow with craftsman touches is located on a tree-lined, dead-end street within short distance to hospital and university. Arches and original woodwork are retained in this classic home featuring traditional, covered front porch all along the front. Hardwood floors under carpet on main level. Livingroom has wood-burning fireplace. Staircase to upper level has a door at the top to allow zoned temperatures (upstairs has separate AC). Banks of windows in livingroom and dining room provide light-filled spaces. Two bedrooms on main level, and two bedrooms upstairs. Full basement has walk up entry to back yard. Detached, single car garage and additional tandem parking space at the end of a shared driveway. On-street parking and one additional space off of the alley provide ample parking. Fuse box has been updated to 200 AMP breaker box in basement and additional breakers on second story.
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2 ½
- Includes approx. 0.1700 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,929
- Brick, stone exterior
- Style: Bungalow
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2018 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 216 times.
- This listing was last updated January 18, 2018.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.