Excellent For First Time Buyer or Investor - Cape Girardeau
1433 Cousin, Cape Girardeau
EXCELLENT RENTAL, WELL-TAKEN CARE OF, LARGE CARPORT/SHOP AREA! Don't hesitate to check this home out! It is perfect for a first-timer home buyer or investor looking to add to his inventory. There won't be any necessary updating on this one! An you enter there is a nice living room area, carpets just cleaned. The first bedroom is to the right, also recently cleaned and good size. As you continue on, there is an actual dining area with brand new flooring with an attractive design. The hall bath has a tiled shower on this main level and an upgraded vanity. The other bedroom is also good size with cleaned carpet and a ceiling fan. The kitchen has plenty of room and all of the appliances will stay! This leads to a great sun/mudroom area and also updated to have main-level laundry! Upstairs there is a huge loft for the final bedroom. Downstairs has so much more room than you'd expect, a few bonus rooms with a larger window could be perfect bedrooms, as well as the second bath. Call today!!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 0.1500 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,400
- Garage: Carport
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Municipal water
- Sewer system: Municipal sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $577
- Fenced yard
- Ceiling fans
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2017 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 522 times.
- This listing was last updated September 27, 2017.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.