Pending: Home for sale - Jackson
257 Geranium Street, Jackson
A MOST DESIRABLE HOME CONVENIENTLY LOCATED MINUTES TO I-55 AND P&G!**The Setting-Trees and Beautiful Yard**The Plot-Huge (1.74 acres)**The House-Inviting and Spacious!**Main Level Provides Both Living and Family Room (gas fireplace with build-ins)**Dining Room and Family Room have Access to Deck**Eat-In Kitchen: Corian Countertops, Tile Backsplash, French Doors Leading to Formal Dining/Living Area**Master Bedroom: Tile Floor and Walk-In Tile Shower, Private Deck**Main Level Laundry**Walkout Lower Level Could Serve as Another Master Suite or Mother-In-Law Quarters**Plus Second Family Room**Lots of Storage**Two Decks plus Concrete Patio**Also 24x30 Metal Building with Two Overhead Doors**Jackson Schools.
- Status: Pending - Continue to show
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Includes approx. 1.7400 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,974
- Brick, stone exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Septic
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2018 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 449 times.
- This listing was last updated April 23, 2018.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.