Super, updated ranch home ready for you!
1735 Brucher Street, Cape Girardeau
Nothing more to do than move in this three bedroom, 2.5 bath ranch sitting on a large shady lot with the benefit of being close to the university! Updates abound throughout the home to include new hvac, flooring, fresh paint, bathrooms, doors & hardware and so much more. Open, split floor plan, quiet street, hot tub for relaxation on the deck and the washer & dryer are staying with the home. The crawl space is dry and easily accessible to use for storage space.
Virtual Tour>> View virtual tour
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau
- Bedrooms: 3
- Includes approx. 0.4400 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,182
- Lot size is 103 x 203
- Frame exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Crawl space
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Television service: Cable
- Estimated annual taxes: $666
- Spa/hot tub
- Shade trees
- Ceiling fans
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2017 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 776 times.
- This listing was last updated September 18, 2017.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.