Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
239 North Park Avenue, Cape Girardeau
Celebrating its 95th birthday this year, this charming craftsman bungalow has served 3 generations of the same family since it was built in 1922. The original character is apparent in a 30 ft porch that spans the entire front of the home, 9 ft ceilings on the main level and original hardwood (oak & heart of pine) floors throughout. The separate dining room can seat up to 12 for family dinners. windows are everywhere & potential buyers will be surprised at the amount of natural light in all the rooms. Even 3 of the closets have windows! With 1,997 SF on the main & upper floors, there is another 1,000 SF of basement that could be finished for additional living space. This home boasts 4 generous sized bedrooms & 2 full bathrooms including 1 on the main level. Surprisingly for a house its age, there are 3 large walk-in closets upstairs. This house has many practical aspects to it as well. Located 1 block from the SEMO campus, its proximity to the university, Capaha Park, & Cape's beautiful
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 0.1500 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,997
- Brick, stone exterior
- Style: Bungalow
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2017 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 231 times.
- This listing was last updated November 2, 2017.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.