Updated ! Close to Southeast University,
1731 New Madrid, Cape Girardeau
UPDATED, MOVE-IN READY, CLOSE TO UNIVERSITY! Come enjoy this affordable, turn-key 3 bedroom a hop and skip down from SEMO. The home has been greatly renovated. As you arrive you'll notice the concrete slab and carport for parking, but additional gravel has been added for extra parking space. The carport has a storage area and leads to a very private backyard with a utility shed that will stay! Entering, the living room has updated laminate flooring and ceiling fan. You'll notice that the fixtures have been updated as well! The kitchen has large flooring tile and an updated backsplash. The APPLIANCES will STAY! There are three bedrooms down the hall, all with carpets recently cleaned. The hall bath has a pristinely finished tiled shower with a decorative backsplash throughout. The downstairs is NOT your scary basement. It has a painted concrete flooring and plenty of space. The electric has been upgraded with a 100 amp panel. There is a washer and dryer that can be negotiated!
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Includes approx. 0.1600 acres
- Square footage is approx. 900
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2017 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 613 times.
- This listing was last updated July 18, 2017.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.