Great New Price....Additional Acreage Available if Desired
1675 West Independence, Jackson
When looking for a home that will give you room to grow not only inside but out, this property could certainly fit your every want and need. This ranch design offers just over 3500 sq ft finished resting on 3 + acres near the Jackson City Limits and provides 4 bedrooms, 3 baths along with a 2 car garage on the main level and 2 car below giving you the ample space for not only vehicles and outdoor equipment but a workshop as well. The massive open floor plan greets you upon stepping inside and welcomes you in to the wide spacious living room area. A split bedroom design is something that is often preferred and is a big plus with the oversized master suite which includes a generous master bath. Below in the walk out basement you will find additional living space and storage that perhaps is much needed for you and your family. Outdoors presents a serene and peacefulness of natures beauty. Additional acreage available.
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Includes approx. 3.1800 acres
- Square footage is approx. 3,542
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Septic
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2017 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 694 times.
- This listing was last updated September 10, 2017.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.