The White House of Morley
108 West Harding Street, Morley
A truly one of a kind sizeable home situated on a large corner lot (.58) in the small town of Morley. Located only 12 miles to Sikeston and 20 miles to Cape; accessible to Hwy 61 and I-55. Leave the hustle and bustle and come home to this two story home affectionately known as the “Morley White House”. This home, built in 1912, boasts 7 bedrooms and 4 full baths. The main level consists of a large living room (parlor) with a wood burning fireplace. One end could be used as the formal dining area. There is a spacious country kitchen complete with a large island. Laundry is handily located on the main level off the kitchen. There are three bedrooms on this level. One is located off the kitchen and has ¾ bathroom. Two more bedrooms are located off the hallway sharing a Jack and Jill style bath. Another full bathroom is located off the living room. Go upstairs by way of two different staircases adding to the charm of this home. On the second level are 4 large bedrooms each with a walk-in closet. One bedroom has a corner full of windows and a sink with vanity; a nice makeup area. At the end of the hall is a full bath. The home is all electric except for the water heater which is gas. The front of this home has an attractive 45’ wrap-around porch – plenty of room for chairs and small tables. The entire property is fenced and the driveway to the attached 2 car garage and also two car detached garage is gated. Plenty of room for children and pets to play, add a nice sized garden, etc.
The current owner has called this home for over 40 years. It is now time for a new owner to enjoy the charm of the Morley White House home.
- Status: Active
- School district: Scott County Central
- Bedrooms: 7
- Includes approx. 0.5800 acres
- Square footage is approx. 4,026
- Lot size is .580 ac
- Vinyl exterior
- Style: Two story
- Floors: 2
- Foundation: Partial basement
- Garage: Four car garage
- Fireplaces: Wood Burning
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $625
- Fenced yard
- Shade trees
- Ceiling fans
- Dish washer
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2017 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 616 times.
- This listing was last updated September 14, 2017.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.