Pending: Home for sale - Jackson
2903 Diana Drive, Jackson
The space is never ending in this all brick ranch style design located near the East Elementary school in Jackson. This gorgeous dwelling features 5 extensive bedrooms, 3 full baths along with a finished walkout basement providing room for you and yours. The amenities are bountiful with vaulted ceilings, granite countertops, crown molding, hardwood floors, Beussink cabinetry an more.....the list just never seems to end. For convenience of the new owner the Seller will be leaving all the kitchen appliances including the washer and dryer, this is a savings in itself. Outside you will find a first rate covered deck along with an adjacent area that you can absorb some sun if desired all while relaxing in the privacy of your own back yard. Along the side of the home rests an extra concrete pad ideal for additional parking should it be needed. The countryside is ideal for taking a stroll in the evening and offers easy access into Jackson or to I55 making for quick trips to and fro.
- Status: Pending - Continue to show
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Includes approx. 0.3440 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,945
- Brick, stone exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Walk-out basement
- Garage: Two car garage
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Television service: Cable
- Garage door opener
- Ceiling fans
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2017 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 523 times.
- This listing was last updated September 22, 2017.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.