Multi-family property for sale - Cape Girardeau
1502 Independence Street, Cape Girardeau
Multifamily 3-unit complex. Unit A is an upstairs efficiency apartment, with 1 bed 1 bath, window A/C and wall heater, currently rents for 325.00 Unit B is the main level apartment with 2 beds 1 bath, baseboard heat and window A/C units. Rents for 500.00. Unit C is the basement apartment with baseboard heat and window A/C units and rents for 400.00 per month. Units B and C are all electric, Units C has w/d hookups. All units have their own electric meters. Off street parking along with plenty of street parking. There is also a 1 car detached garage on the property. The roof was replaced in 2011. Great investment opportunity and great corner location, Zoned C1 24 hr notice is required to show.
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau
- Includes approx. 0.1300 acres
- Frame exterior
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2017 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 121 times.
- This listing was last updated September 28, 2017.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.