New Construction in Old Towne...Near Completion!
401 Tradition Drive, Gordonville
New Construction with Craftsman Style Details: Light and Open Floor Plan with Hardwood Flooring in Living, Dining, Kitchen, and Master Bedroom. White Custom Cabinetry (S&W) with Granite Counters and Stainless Appliances (stove can be electric or gas - both are available). Split Bedroom floor plan with Master Bedroom Suite amenities including: Crown Moulding, Large Walk-in Closet, and His & Her Vanities. Located on a cul de sac street.
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 0.3200 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,461
- Brick & Vinyl exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Full basement/Walkout Basement
- Garage: Two car garage
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Garage door opener
- Ceiling fans
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2018 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 112 times.
- This listing was last updated February 6, 2018.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.