Home for sale - Charleston
367 County Highway 357, Charleston
You wont want to miss this gorgeous custom built 1 owner home with an additional shop house that features over 800 sq ft of living space and 600 sq ft of shop, and if that isn't enough also included is an additional 1600 sq ft detached metal shop with concrete floor and 2 bay doors. This property is located on Co Rd 357 in Scott County and in the Kelly School district, just a short drive from the I-55 Benton Exit. The main home features 3 beds, 3 Baths, and 3 car over sized attached garage, spacious rooms with open concept Kitchen, dining, and family room. Beautiful hardwood floors throughout most of the main level, a stone wood burning fireplace, 2 covered screened in decks, a beautiful sun room with wood ceiling, tons of natural light, a formal living room, and their is even a cedar lined closet with built in safe. The property has so much to offer so call and schedule your tour soon.
- Status: Active
- School district: Scott Co. R-4
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Includes approx. 2.0000 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,511
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Septic
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2017 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 438 times.
- This listing was last updated October 17, 2017.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.