Pending: Home for sale - Perryville
703 Dowling Drive, Perryville
This Exquisite Custom-Built Cottage, is like nothing else you'll see in the area. Each detail is well thought out, built by area craftsmen, the wood, metal, and limestone were hand selected from local sources. Throughout the home you will experience exceptional details, Rustic Hickory Flooring, Ceramic Tile, Limestone Steps, Antique Iron Railings, and Stone Wood-Burning Fireplace. The Kitchen, Modern with a Rustic Feel showcases Opaque-Stained Maple Cabinets and Dual Fire 6-Burner Range. The Main-Floor Master Suite has a Spa-like feel with the Tiled Walk-In Shower, Dual Showerheads, Open Concept Vanity, and Soaking Tub. 2 Additional Bedrooms Upstairs feature a Sitting Area, and Balcony. A Full-Bath and Large Storage Space can be found on this level as well. An Office, Main-Level Laundry, Hobby Room, Half-Bath, Safe-Room, Geothermal HVAC, Storage Area, Garage, Exterior Entertainment Areas, Surround Sound and Security Systems are just some of the additional features of this home.
- Status: Pending - Continue to show
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2 ½
- Includes approx. 0.7820 acres
- Square footage is approx. 3,008
- Brick, stone exterior
- Water system: Municipal water
- Sewer system: Municipal sewer
- Hood fan
- Dish washer
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2017 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 132 times.
- This listing was last updated September 13, 2017.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.