One Year Old Home - Jackson School District
495 Cedar Meadows Drive, Jackson
One year old brick and vinyl ranch home located in a newer subdivision. This home is located in the back of Cedar Meadows subdivision on a cul-de-sac. With 1622 sq ft on the main level, there is room for your family to enjoy. Walk through your front door into your living room (hardwood floors) with high vaulted ceiling dotted with recessed lighting that is open to your kitchen and dining room. The kitchen has a handy island with bar and a pantry. All the stainless steel appliances including side by side refrigerator are included. Three bedrooms are located on the main level; all with neutral carpet and ceiling fans. The master bedroom’s bath is spacious with a separate whirlpool tub and shower. Vanity has dual sinks. There is a full bathroom located off the hallway. The walk-out basement is unfinished for expansion as you wish. It has been plumbed for a third bathroom and a handy John Deere area is located here. French doors from the kitchen/dining area lead to your deck and view of the trees located behind.
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 0.9200 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,622
- Brick, Vinyl exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Walk-out basement
- Garage: Two car garage
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Community sewer
- Ceiling fans
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2018 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 262 times.
- This listing was last updated November 21, 2017.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.