Home for sale - Jackson
528 Donna Dr, Jackson
Huge, but comfortable, unique house set off the street for a country feel. Recently installed new roof, new windows, all new carpet, tile in bathrooms, removed all wallpaper, and freshly painted. On the main level is a formal living & dining room, a eat-in kitchen with a breakfast bar and room for a table, a family room, and an all season sun room with a view of the garden-like back yard. Up just a few steps to the second level there's an inspiring master bedroom & bathroom that is a see to believe, two bedrooms each with it's own full bathroom, and a hallway bathroom. Up an additional few steps is a carpeted large bedroom. The basement level is also just a few steps from main level and has a full bathroom, a bedroom, a den/office with wood burning stove & a huge laundry room. From the basement, you can enter the garage which has drive through doors. Landscaping can be manicured for a beautiful secret garden feel with ornamental trees and flowering bushes surrounding the house.
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5
- Includes approx. 1.3000 acres
- Square footage is approx. 4,002
- Style: Tri-level
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Community sewer
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2018 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 69 times.
- This listing was last updated March 27, 2018.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.