Home for sale - Jackson
2255 Bent Creek Drive, Jackson
Overlook the 18th green of Bent Creek Golf Couse from your deck and beautifully landscaped lawn. The open plan first level is a large living room featuring hardwood floors, a gas fireplace and built in bookshelves with an open dining room. The space is ideal for entertaining, yet very comfortable for everyday living. This beautiful condominium has a spacious second level master suite with large walk in closet along with an attached study for reading or just watching a movie. The laundry is also conveniently located on this level. The lower level is finished into a large family room, full bath, a large extra room that previous owners used as a guest bedroom (It does not have an egress window), also includes ample storage. This home also has an attached oversized two-car garage and all exterior maintenance is included with your ownership, as well as a lifetime golf membership for the beautiful Bent Creek Golf Club.
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Includes approx. 0.0380 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,812
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2018 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 121 times.
- This listing was last updated June 28, 2018.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.