Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
3012 Bernice Street, Cape Girardeau
Open house Sunday, December 3, 1 PM-2:30 PM
Perryville Rd to Greenbrier to Nottingham to Bernice or Lexington to Steven to Nottingham to Bernice
Enter via the large tile floor entry to find a quad level home with four bedrooms & two bath and living areas on multiple levels- space for everyone! The great room on the main level offers a wood-burning fireplace and skylights for additional brightness. The home offers wood and tile flooring along with carpet. The sellers will be leaving the television and the chest freezer in the lower level area but will not be leaving the desk in the lower level that appears to be built-in.
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 0.3400 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,601
- Lot size is 98 x 153
- Brick, vinyl exterior
- Style: Quad level
- Floors: 4
- Foundation: Partially finished basement
- Garage: Two car garage
- Fireplaces: 1
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Television service: Cable
- Estimated annual taxes: $1519
- Shade trees
- Garage door opener
- Ceiling fans
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Water softener
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2017 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 289 times.
- This listing was last updated November 22, 2017.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.