Home for sale - Sikeston
912 North Kingshighway, Sikeston
DISTINCTIVE BY DESIGN ! Classic Colonial Beauty in the heart of prestigious Sikeston neighborhood on north end * Sweeping covered front porch perfect for rocking chairs & mimosas ! * Additional entertaining space in oversized screened in back porch * Spacious floor plan with approx. 2,650 sq ft * Large updated kitchen features SS appliances, granite countertops and expands into a lovely breakfast nook with curved wall * Massive master bedroom suite with oversized walk-in closet * The gracious interior also features some lovely wood floors, built-in shelving, fireplace, entry foyer, new family room carpet and more * Furnace & A/C approx. 5-7 years * New water heater * Fresh lower level offers future finishing options * Privacy fence encloses the back yard with utility shed * There is also a concrete pad in back yard that has potential for additional parking due to alley access * OUTSTANDING VALUE + CLASSIC DESIGN = Let the packing begin.
Use this form to request more information about this property or to arrange a showing.
- Status: Active
- School district: Sikeston
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 0.3120 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,650
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2017 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 92 times.
- This listing was last updated September 8, 2017.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.