Pending: Home for sale - Oak Ridge
287 Rockin R Ridge Lane, Oak Ridge
COUNTRY THRU & THRU! One-owner home is spacious, open and beautiful. Perfectly positioned atop a high ridge. Thrive on the PRIVACY and 360 degrees of gorgeous views of the rolling pastures, woods, pond, creek and crops from the incredible wrap around porches! There is plenty of room to roam inside and out! 2147 SF on the Main Level with a Full Walk-out basement (approximately half very nicely finished) on 46 Acres! Excellence in quality including Designer Series Pella Windows, Geo-Thermal HVAC, Maple hand-scraped, distressed floors) claw foot tub, hickory cabinets, solid wood 6 panel doors, a stone fireplace, stained glass window in the office, recovered oak-weathered barn wood doors and trim in the 41 X 27 Family/Game Room with full sized wet bar and back bar in the walk out to a side patio. Every country property needs a shop and this one is awesome: 50 X 42 enclosed with 3 12X14' overhead doors & 16' ceilings, electric and full bath + 50 X 15 porch for equipment storage.
- Status: Pending - Continue to show
- School district: Oak Ridge R-6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Includes approx. 46.6000 acres
- Square footage is approx. 3,215
- Brick veneer exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Water system: Well
- Sewer system: Septic
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2017 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 21 times.
- This listing was last updated October 6, 2017.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.