Home with Acreage and Tons of Out Buildings
2270 Greensferry Road, Jackson
This is it!!!! Right at the edge of Jackson City limits lies a 5 acre tract of land with several out buildings and a ranch style all brick home that just awaits you to make it your own with some personal touches. The dwelling offers 3 bedrooms and 2 baths along with a 2 car garage and full basement giving you ample room for just about everything. Exterior presents a 50x 52 barn, 42x19 shed, 30x10 shed and 18x12 utility shed/Chicken house along with the 5 acres of land of course. If additional acreage is needed, there are possibilities to obtain more, up to 30 acres more. Seller is also willing to purchase a one year Home Warranty for the new owner as well. Call today to arrange a tour of something that could make a wonderful new place to call home.
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 5.0000 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,831
- Brick, stone exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Well
- Sewer system: Septic
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2018 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 53 times.
- This listing was last updated February 15, 2018.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.