Land for sale - Jackson
2270 Greensferry Road, Jackson
Remarkable piece of property presents approx. 30 acres of gently rolling cleared land right at the outskirts of Jackson City limits which rests amidst a long stretch of paved road. Approx. 10 acres of that tract lies inside the City limits therefore presents city utilities near by along with the prospect of county water connection too. The options for a possible subdivision to be developed is definitely something that should be considered as it could certainly meet the criteria for such. Looking for a small farm yet close to town? There is a ranch style home with numerous blogs that is adjacent to their parcel and could be purchased to boot. This package could work for just about any of your wants or needs, all it needs now is you.
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Includes approx. 30.8600 acres
- Water system: Not connected
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2018 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 19 times.
- This listing was last updated October 4, 2017.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.