Land for sale - Marble Hill
County Road 458, Marble Hill
Just the property to set up your camper and deer hunt. Electric on property, septic and 300' well. Old shed next to gravel road and an old barn down in the field. 27.5 acres with pasture and woods. about 690' gravel road frontage.
Directions: From Hwy 72/34 JCT - Hwy 34 West for 11.3 miles LEFT on CO RD 458 for .4 miles property on left
- Status: Active
- School district: Woodland R-4
- Includes approx. 27.5000 acres
- Water system: Well
- Sewer system: Septic
- Estimated annual taxes: $74.76
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2018 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 8 times.
- This listing was last updated October 23, 2017.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.