Home for sale - Jackson
149 Shonda Leigh, Jackson
Take pride in ownership with this well-maintained brick and vinyl ranch home located in Twin Oaks Subdivision just on the outskirts of Jackson. Dwelling offers 4 generous sized bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, spacious welcoming living room with wood floors and vaulted ceiling, user-friendly kitchen with breakfast bar for those midnight snacks, first floor laundry room and so much more. Discover how the lower level is just overflowing with finished space and a John Deere Room that will be sure to house all your outdoor equipment an then some. The walkout basement grants you access to the outdoors where you will find a yard that gives you plenty of room for all your outdoor activities including roasting marshmallows in the fire pit near the huge deck. Evening strolls through the neighborhood are easy and relaxing at the end of a long day out and about. A tour is a must to understand just how this one could fit all your wants and needs both now and for years to come.
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Includes approx. 0.3700 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,521
- Brick, stone exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Foundation: Walk-out basement
- Garage: Two car garage
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Community sewer
- Garage door opener
- Ceiling fans
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Water softener
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2017 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 17 times.
- This listing was last updated December 4, 2017.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.