Home for sale - Jackson
2274 Watson Drive, Jackson
In need of your own space? Try this home on for size! This elegant residence boasts 2 full kitchens, one on the main level and another on the lower level. Also, there are 2 places to do laundry, too! With 4 bedrooms and 3-1/2 baths and an extra office downstairs, there are plenty of places, if you need room to grow. Also, there are vaulted ceilings and an upstairs loft with an excellent view of the foyer and living room below. One very charming aspect of this home is its built-in niches and special details, such as plenty of shelves and extra cabinets, a desk area, jewelry storage spaces and other special built-in storage areas. Everything is well thought out to make living in this home comfortable and convenient. There is a John Deere room on the back side, too. Plus, you can't help but notice the lush, well cared for lawn and trees. Call to take a tour of this wonderful home located in Bent Creek Subdivision.
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3 ½
- Includes approx. 0.4500 acres
- Square footage is approx. 4,355
- Brick, stone exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2017 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 5 times.
- This listing was last updated October 12, 2017.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.