Home for sale - Jackson
2491 County Road 543, Jackson
You don't want to miss this All Brick 3 bedroom 3 bath, custom built ranch home, comfortably situated on almost 6 acres of land just outside of Jackson. The home itself includes a main level master suite with a walk-in closet Main level laundry room and a full walk out basement. The energy efficient geothermal system will keep you comfortable year-round, and the heated floors will be warm and toasty in the winter. The finished basement features a HUGE family room, a recreation/ exercise room and a full bath, plus lots and lots of storage. Step into the backyard and you will find an above ground pool, which if you prefer the sellers will remove, and a 30 x 30 workshop complete with overhead garage door, electricity and lofts for additional storage. This home has much to offer, whether you are looking for the quiet peacefulness of the country, but still just minutes from town, or needing more space for the entire family to grow, this is a must see!
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Includes approx. 5.9300 acres
- Square footage is approx. 3,378
- Brick, stone exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Septic
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2017 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 17 times.
- This listing was last updated November 9, 2017.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.