Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
1946 Sue Ann Trail, Cape Girardeau
Craftsman Style home with Great Room consisting of Living, Dining, and Kitchen spaces. If you are familiar with the builders you know they build each home as if it's a custom with many upgrades. The kitchen has a 7' island with bar seating, Sub-way tile surrounds 2 walls with stainless vent over Kitchen-Aid gas range. European Cabinetry with pull outs and soft close drawers. Lighting fixtures can be switched to define rooms. French doors in office can be removed and dry wall to close opening. New door installed in hallway and closet built if a 3rd bedroom is desired. 10' walls in basement with studs in place and rough in for bath. The master bath is outstanding with double sink, tiled walk in shower, and separate tub. Walk in closet 8.5x9.10 and hard surface countertop. Walk out basement. Self contained deck 12x15 with covered patio under the deck.
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2 ½
- Includes approx. 0.2500 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,810
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Hood fan
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2018 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 15 times.
- This listing was last updated January 4, 2018.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.