Prestigious 1.5 Story in The Lochs of Dalhousie
6123 Cardrona Drive, Cape Girardeau
Prestigious Stone Exterior overlooking Countryside Views in The Lochs of Dalhousie. This 4 Bedroom, 1.5 Story home features an open plan and multiple living areas for today's busy family and/or those who love to entertain. A warm and well planned chef's kitchen: solid surface counter tops, stainless professional grade appliances, center island, and a charming breakfast/keeping room that's a perfect spot to enjoy the morning coffee. Lower level includes a finished family room, complete with large custom wet bar area and a 2nd fireplace. If outdoor entertaining is more your style; please note the paved patio with in-ground pool and cozy fire pit area for intimate gatherings. Other amenities throughout this home include: great room stone fireplace, hardwood flooring, crown molding, in-ground sprinkler system, and security system. Located on a low traffic street.
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3 ½
- Includes approx. 0.0300 acres
- Square footage is approx. 5,095
- Stone exterior
- Style: Two story
- Floors: 1.5
- Foundation: Full basement, Finished
- Garage: Two car garage
- Fireplaces: 2
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Television service: Satellite dish
- Estimated annual taxes: $3976
- Swimming pool
- Playground equipment
- Shade trees
- Security system
- Garage door opener
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Water softener
- Hot water heater
- Wet bar
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2018 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 13 times.
- This listing was last updated January 16, 2018.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.