Pending: Ideal lot with Better than New Home in Pioneer Orchard Subdivision
424 Pioneer Orchard Road, Jackson
Resting at the end of a dead end street, lies a nearly new Ranch style design just waiting for you to call your new home. Upon entering into this dwelling, you will be welcomed with the wide open floor plan featuring warm tones upon the walls, vaulted ceiling, hand scrapped wood flooring and gorgeous granite kitchen counter tops upon the custom cabinetry and center island. The main level configuration also offers a split bedroom design with each bedroom providing ample space for all your belongings, 2 full bathrooms as well as a nice main level laundry that has it’s own room. The walkout lower level of this charmer while it is unfinished, Seller has started with the preparation on on the work so you can just step in and complete the project to what works best for you and yours. HUGE backyard offers plenty or room for out door adventures and fun. Call today for your own tour.
- Status: Pending - Continue to show
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 0.4500 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,562
- Vinyl exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Foundation: Walk-out basement
- Garage: Two car garage
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Garage door opener
- Ceiling fans
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2017 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 9 times.
- This listing was last updated November 20, 2017.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.