Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
336 North Lorimier, Cape Girardeau
Open house Sunday, February 25, Noon-2 PM
East on Broadway. Turn North on Lorimier. At dead end, turn Right on the private drive. First house on Left.
Tucked away on a wooded private drive, you'll discover this Craftsman style gem with magnificent river views. After being lovingly owned & lived in by the same family for 53 years, a rare opportunity now presents itself. This fabulous home, with it's phenomenal river view can now be yours! You can watch 'Old Man River' from the porch, deck, screened porch, dining room, kitchen, MBR, & study. The architectural style is evidenced from the large welcoming Craftsman front porch to the built in bookcase with lead glass, the marble, fireplace, french doors, transom windows, and 9 1/2 foot ceilings. Original hardwood throughout much of this home. Many updates have been accomplished over the years, but within keeping of the style of the home. Most recently the upper level bathroom was remodeled with a tiled walk-in shower and the laundry room brought upstairs. Run, don't walk to see this one of a kind home!
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Includes approx. 0.2600 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,410
- Style: Bungalow
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- Water softener
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2018 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 30 times.
- This listing was last updated December 6, 2017.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.