Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
2450 Benton Hill Road, Cape Girardeau
Right on the edge of town is where you will find this gem of a ranch style home! With an open concept living area, split BR floor plan, covered deck, mostly finished walk-out basement & a private backyard, this one has everything on your wish list. The kitchen includes an island, granite countertops, SS appliances (including a gas range) & pantry. Stay cozy in the LR w/ the gas fireplace w/ a light stone finish in perfect contrast with the hardwood floors. The master suite is spacious, has double sinks, a sizable tile shower, walk-in closet & the ML laundry is just down the hall. Downstairs you will find a bright, open family room w/ an abundance of space as well as windows. You will also find the home's 4th spacious bedroom as well as a 3rd bath. From the back of the house you will have a gorgeous view of your 1 acre, serene, tree lined backyard. This is a view you can enjoy rain or shine from your nicely appointed covered deck. With all of these amenities this one will not last long!
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Includes approx. 1.1000 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,960
- Brick, stone exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2017 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 8 times.
- This listing was last updated November 10, 2017.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.