Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
576 County Road 611, Cape Girardeau
Serenity, natural beauty, open fields, lovely woods and a babbling stream, all things you will appreciate when you find your way to this property. Amidst these natural wonders you will find a comfortable dwelling with two bedrooms, two bathrooms, main level laundry and updated kitchen. The living room is generous with a dining area and an attractive vaulted ceiling. Downstairs you will find a space that has been used as a bedroom but that could be an office. The basement comes complete with a family room with walk-out door, the home's second bathroom, a play area and storage. In addition to an attached two car garage you will find a huge shop for all your outdoor toys or storage needs. You will save on energy costs, as you will have plenty of firewood with the many acres of woods included with this property and an efficient external wood burning furnace. So, come on out and take a look perhaps you could stay cozy and warm this winter in your new home and keep all your cash too!
- Status: Active
- School district: Nell Holcomb R-4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 18.1000 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,171
- Vinyl exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Well
- Sewer system: Septic
- Dish washer
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2017 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 1 time.
- This listing was last updated November 13, 2017.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.