4 Bedroom, Open Concept - Cape Girardeau
2672 Benton Hill, Cape Girardeau
Open house Sunday, March 18, Noon-2 PM
EMERALD FOREST, OPEN CONCEPT, IDEAL FEATURES! Ladies and gentlemen, don't miss your opportunity to see this amazing home in Cape, competitively priced for only being four years old! Enter from your two-car garage or the front door and find your large, open living room with hardwood. The ceiling is vaulted and provides a warm atmosphere. The dining area is large enough for your dining table and chairs, also complete with hardwood. The kitchen has a nicely tiled area added. The center island has granite countertops and there is plenty of cabinetry. The backsplash has been added by the current owners. ALL of the appliances you see here will STAY! There is an extra pantry in the neighboring hall. Back off of the dining and living area, find two of the three main-level bedrooms, complete with carpet and ceiling fans. The hall bath in the middle has been tiled and is a full. Down the hall with ideal separation, yet still convenient, is the master bedroom. The size of it spells out gratitude! The walk-in closet is also very deep. The master has carpet as well and a nice ceiling fan. The master on-suite bath has a tiled whirlpool tub and a separate shower, dual sinks already installed. At the end of the hall, find your main-level laundry. There won't be anything about this layout that you don't like! Heading downstairs, find bedroom number four! There is an additional nook in this room, perfect for your teen's studies or games. The family room is very comfortable and also has an extra TV or reading nook. Continue on and find ample space including a John-Deere room, shelving, and a full storage area. The third full bathroom is down here as well, tiled, and yet more storage. This basement walks-out to a patio, perfect for a fire-pit to enjoy over your private, extensive backyard. Do NOT miss your chance to jump on this DEAL! Call today for your showing!!
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Includes approx. 0.4000 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,840
- Block exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Foundation: Walk-out basement
- Garage: Two car garage
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $2313
- Garage door opener
- Dish washer
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2018 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 12 times.
- This listing was last updated March 14, 2018.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.