Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
Custom built, one owner two-story brick colonial has SIX bedrooms, four and a half baths, two wood-burning fireplaces and a Franklin style stove, main level storm shelter, main level laundry, finished walkout basement and much more. Basement can be second living area. It has full kitchen and authentic, old-fashioned soda fountain bar, along with full bath and spacious family room. This home has been meticulously maintained and has numerous custom features. New roof was put on November, 2017. High efficiency furnace and AC were installed in 2012. Private back yard has brick fencing, large patio and garden shed. Home is less than a block from Southeast Hospital and within walking distance of Franklin School and Capaha Park.
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 4 ½
- Includes approx. 0.3600 acres
- Square footage is approx. 4,380
- Brick, stone exterior
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2018 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 2 times.
- This listing was last updated November 19, 2017.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.