New Construction - Cape Girardeau
377 Tradition, Cape Girardeau
NEW CONSTRUCTION, IDEAL FRAMED BASEMENT, POTENTIAL FIVE BEDROOM! Seriously, don't miss your chance and nailing down this awesome new build in the Old Towne Subdivision and choosing the custom finishes for your brand new home. The builders are meticulous and choose the best products to construct their homes! Enter the front door into your large living room, open concept. You'll be able to take in the entire home's appearance and love every second of it! The ceiling is vaulted and there is recessed lighting. There is a total 1650 sq ft on this main-level, making it quite the bargain. Off one side find bedrooms one and two with a centrally located hall bath. There's an additional bath in the center of the home before before you find the open kitchen. It will be complete with an island, pantry, and all the ideal upgrades you're looking for. There will be a forming dining area to the left, complete with a barn-style door. The master will have a tray ceiling and is generous in size, recessed lighting included. The master bath will have a tiled shower and separate whirlpool tub. In the basement find a PLUMBED BATH already. There is a John Deere room and walk-out. There are two additional bedrooms already framed out. The family room will be nice and large, wired for media. Tons of room for storage and a safe room! If you want INSTANT EQUITY in a well-designed basement, this is YOUR HOME!! Call today and let's get this home SOLD!!
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
- Square footage is approx. 3,850
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2018 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 23 times.
- This listing was last updated March 7, 2018.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.