Brick/Stone Home - Cape Girardeau
427 North Frederick, Cape Girardeau
Cozy full brick/stone ranch home located in the vicinity of SEMO University and downtown life. Walk through the front door to the living room with hardwood floors and an abundance of windows (10 years old) for natural lighting. The eat-in kitchen has a side by side refrigerator, built in oven, stove top, dishwasher that are included. There is a room off the kitchen with a gas fireplace that would make a nice family room or a formal dining room. A sliding door from here leads to the covered carport. There are two main level bedrooms; at one time there were three but a wall was removed to make an inviting larger master. Simple add back the wall if three main level bedrooms are desired. Both of the bedrooms have hardwood beneath the carpet. There is a full hall bathroom and a half bath with the smaller bedroom. Down in the walk-out basement, are Three more potential bedrooms with closets (small windows). There is also a room used as a kitchenette, craft room, etc, a spacious full bathroom, and a laundry/utility room. NEW breaker box. Metal roof is 7 years old. AC/Furnace is 8 years old. Chain link fenced flat backyard. This has been a treasured and well maintained family home with the same family for the past 30 years.
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 2 ½
- Square footage is approx. 1,290
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2018 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 1 time.
- This listing was last updated November 30, 2017.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.