Old School Charm! - Cape Girardeau
2208 West Cape Rock, Cape Girardeau
OLD SCHOOL CHARM, HUGE LOT, CONVIENIENT! You need to check out this new listing! Come into the living room where new French doors have been installed. These doors are open to the room, also equipped with gleaming original hardwood. The windows have been upgraded and there are built-in bookcases, surrounding an attractive wood-burning fireplace, gas available. To the left find a dining room or easily your front office. This leads down to a nice sitting room with sliding glass doors. Talk about having your own retreat away from everything else! There are large windows, an additional AC unit, and added laminated flooring. Also in this area find a hall bathroom with an old-style tub and tiling flooring, nice linen closet. This leads down to a small bedroom or separate office with original hardwood. Straight ahead from the front, find the generously sized kitchen! There are granite countertops, a tiled backsplash, and large cabinetry. The MAIN-LEVEL laundry is also off of this room. Heading upstairs, find THREE large bedrooms! The first has a ceiling fan, built-ins, and original hardwood. The second has two large windows and original hardwood. The master bedroom has a walk-out to a large deck! The hall bath has a whirlpool tub which is tiled, a tiled floor, and nice updated vanity. Downstairs, find to the right a nice family room and wood-burning fireplace with original brick. There is recessed lighting and painted concrete, a nice walk-out basement. There is also plenty of storage downstairs! There are 200 amps! Extra insulation has been blown-in. There is plenty of parking behind the house! Asphalt has been put in by the current owner. There is a walk-out to a patio out back with a pergola, such a large, beautiful yard, almost an acre lot! Almost 3000 sq ft! Don't miss the opportunity to make this home yours!!
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau - Alma Schrader
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 0.9200 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,896
- Vinyl exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Foundation: Walk-out basement
- Fireplaces: 2
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $1537
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2018 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 27 times.
- This listing was last updated March 20, 2018.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.