Multi-family property for sale - Cape Girardeau
609 Themis, Cape Girardeau
Large house divided into two, above ground units $450 & $375 per month, both leases were just renewed and are valid through April 30, 2018. Downstairs is partially finished with two efficiency apartments that each include a small kitchen, full bathroom, and room (would need a window that would pass City egress law to be considered bedrooms.) Owner currently pays water, sewer, trash, lawn care, and common area & basement electric. Tenant pays their own electric, which was updated last in the 90s with breaker boxes, meters, and wiring added to each individual apartment. New Roof 2015, architectural three tab, new soffits and gutters. The plumbing has been updated in the last 6 months by replacing 2 main sewer lines in the basement.
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau
- Includes approx. 0.1100 acres
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2017 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 1 time.
- This listing was last updated November 30, 2017.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.