LOTS of S P A C E for this price range in Cape Girardeau
33 North Henderson, Cape Girardeau
Lots of S P A C E for the buck. This 1.5 story home lends itself well to both a large family seeking an affordable home OR an investor looking for their next property. A large welcoming porch as wide as the home invites you into the living room with high ceiling. Pocket doors could separate this room from the formal dining room. The kitchen is large and has been updated. All appliance will stay. Two bedrooms and two full bathrooms are located on the main level. To the rear of the main level is a family room and off this room is a large screened in porch. A deck runs up the side of the home. The flat backyard has a wood fence. Upstairs is more SPACE. On this level are two more bedrooms, a full bathroom, and a kitchette with stove, refrigerator (4 months old), and pantry. There is a full unfinished basement with laundry area and abundant storage room. The furnace is two years old. Wiring has been updated to circuit breakers. Storage shed remains. Additional parking could be added to the rear with alley access. If an investor would like to rent by the room, locks have been changed to each bedroom.
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Includes approx. 0.1600 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,197
- Brick, stone exterior
- Style: Bungalow
- Floors: 1.5
- Foundation: Unfinished basement
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $659
- Fenced yard
- Dish washer
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2018 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 10 times.
- This listing was last updated January 18, 2018.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.