Land for sale - Marble Hill
County Road 846, Marble Hill
HUNTING LAND, MULTIPLE PASTURES, POND INCLUDED! It's time!!! Your private acreage has arrived. 154 acres await, almost fully wooded with a few pastures. These openings offer plenty of ideal hunting locations. The owners have had tons and tons of successful hunts in these woods! At the beginning of your gated property, find exactly what you need with a small hunting cabin. It's a 12x36 single bedroom with baseboard heat and a window unit. There is loft storage or even another sleeping quarters. Beside the bedroom is walled off for a bathroom area. There is plenty of space for you to store your hunting equipment and stay for the weekend and enjoy the morning sounds on your front patio. All of the trails have been professionally maintained, the clearings trimmed well. There isn't an area you couldn't comfortable track down a deer in your 4-wheeler. On one side of the property, you'll also find your own pond amongst a ton of cedar trees. You will most certainly not regret this purchase!
- Status: Active
- School district: Meadow Heights R-2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Includes approx. 154.0000 acres
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2018 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 3 times.
- This listing was last updated January 15, 2018.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.